The Dustin Michael Sekula Memorial Library provides a total of 4 study rooms to enable individuals or small groups of 4 to meet or have a quiet space to work during regular library hours.
- Access to study room requires a valid I.D. (driver’s license and/or state I.D.). Person/s requesting study room accepts responsibility for maintaining and leaving the room in its original condition.
- Study room may be used for a Maximum of 2 hours daily. Additional time will be granted only for extreme circumstances and must be pre-approved by the reference librarian on duty. Study rooms are available on a first come – first served basis. Advance reservations will not be taken.
- Occupancy limits: 4 persons per room.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food, drinks, all tobacco and alcohol products are prohibited.
- Persons found: eating, littering, engaging in loud or disruptive behavior, defacing library property or otherwise acting inappropriately will be removed from the study room and library.
- Occupants are responsible for their belongings.
- All contraband or illegal activities are prohibited.
- Study rooms may not be used to distribute or sell goods or services of any kind.
- Study rooms are not intended to be the regular meeting site of any group or organization.
- No signs, fliers or banners may be attached to any library wall, ceiling or property.
- Dry erase markers and erasers may be borrowed, but must be returned at the end of the session. Please erase board when you leave.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to library closing.
Failure to follow the above rules may result in loss of library privileges and/or criminal prosecution or other action.